In addition to reader tips and sales of The Color Almanac, Design Seeds utilizes Google AdSense to fund the operational costs of the site.
Google statement from “Helping publishers comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act” : “Google has a long history of taking a user-first approach in everything we do. As a part of our commitment to users, we never sell personal information and we give users transparency and control over their ad experiences via My Account and several other features to help you manage your account. Per our Personalized advertising policy, we never use sensitive information to personalize ads. We also invest in initiatives such as the Coalition for Better Ads, the Google News Initiative, and ads.txt in order to support a healthy, sustainable ads ecosystem.”
Regarding ads served on the Design Seeds site :
Your Google “My Account” Ad Settings
The Design Seeds site does not :
- Collect email addresses, IP addresses, or personal information
- Employ Analytics or invasive site visitor traffic data tracking
- Sell or market visitor data
The following are further disclosures regarding Google Ads :
- Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads based on what internet sites you visit, including Design Seeds
- Google Ads running on Design Seeds also include Google AdWords
Seed Design Consultancy, LLC (Seed) consults to clients by creating product and brand design, visual content, and social media strategy. Mentions, retweets, pins, posts, and shares of client work are not paid for and are shared at Seeds’ discretion regarding relevance and interest to readers and followers.
Last updated : 11.21.19